The Dashboard is a vendor only feature that displays all pertinent information at a glance which is first seen after login.
You can also get to the Dashboard by clicking on the speedometer icon which is the first item listed in the vertical vendor menu to the left.
Let's quickly take a look at what each section means:
- Monthly Sales - displays any sales received during the month
- Page Views - displays the amount of page views your trips receive
- Reservation Sales - displays the total amount of trip reservation sales
- Reservation Count - displays the total amount of trips reserved by travelers
- Total Trips - displays the total number of trips you have
- Listed Trips - displays the all of your trips that are actively listed
- Unlisted Trips - displays all of your trips that are hidden from public view
- Pending Reviews - displays any pending reviews that you have from travelers
- New User Reviews - displays any new traveler reviews that were approved for viewing
- Easily View New Announcements made by us here at The Outdoor Trip - displays news and announcements from us here at ToT